Saturday, January 21, 2012

CAT and boobs

Yesterday, Spenser abandoned CAT for the weekend. I think he went home, but I'm actually not sure because he just left when I got home from class. This was sad because he left lots of dishes in the sink. Now the sink is clean, though, so that's happy.

Also yesterday, CAT went shopping. Ashley needed some food that was not just snacks and I needed to return bottles and cans, because it gives me anxiety when the recycling bin is full. Taylor didn't need things really, but she's our chauffer.

While we were out, we also went to Briarwood, because I had been given false information that the semi-annual sale was still happening at Victoria's Secret and CART loves bras. The sale was over, but there were still some bins of cheap bras and CT each got one and A got 2! Thus the title of this blog entry.
Last night, Bobshley went to an AED progressive while CT stayed home and were lame. Megavideo has been shut down (a sure sign that the world is actually ending this year), so we spent half an hour searching Netflix for a movie to watch, only to be rejected because apparently the Converys were already watching on another device. It was not a very exciting night, sorry.

It's finally snowy in MI, which is happy but sad. It's happy because snow is really pretty, and I just got a new pair of boots which make me feel stylish and warm. It's sad though, because the cold makes me want to sleep and eat all the time, and I have lots of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment